Friday, June 27, 2008

H 'n M Marimekko, Part 2- Electric Fuggaloo

Blogger won't let me put an ampersand in a blog title. Pfft.



Again, from left to right:

1. Ho hum, tank top.

2. I guess if you're going to wear shorts, they might as well be in a fun print. If I wore shorts, I would wear these.

3. This long halter dress looks SO GOOD ON PEOPLE. It's not much on the hanger, but I saw a woman walking around and wearing it, and it was rocking. She was a large lady, too, so the dress is very adaptable and flattering. If it was $90, I'd totally snag that shit.

4. Nice tank suit. Nothing special here.

5. The tankini- the print would make me feel a bit like a Target ad, but again, it's a cute basic.



1. Didn't we basically see that skirt in my last post? This is just a lazy version! I call bullshit.

2. THE MAAAAAAAAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR IS COMING TO TAKE YOU AWAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

3. Oh, look, another shapeless rag with a faux-empire waist. Innovation! That thing looks like Project Runway gone whoa bad.

Again, ganked from NYT Magazine.

No comments: