Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Hate These Dresses

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Holy freakin' eighties, Batman! I don't think I've seen such a tragic grey-neon combination since before Nirvana was cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm not sure why I find this dress so gross. Part of it is the colour- I don't like coral- but mostly, I think it's just reminiscent of a sponge. I want to clean my dishes with it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A colour combination envisaged in Heck. Cadet blue and Starter Log orange? Not so amazing.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
From the long-lost Carmen Miranda movie Tropical Thrift, produced to combat the pathos of the Great Depression, in which Our Intrepid Heroine makes a party dress out of some old sheets. Unfortunately, Carmen is attacked by a vicious dog who rips half the thing off her body, but our plucky gal straps on some tack-ass wooden beads and part of a donated curtain, and keeps dancing! God bless you, miss.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh, cool, I totally have this bathmat!

No comments: