Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random Hate

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Dear lord, help us all. If the Inuit kayaked to the moon, I suppose they would wear these boots on the way. On the other hand, my boyfriend took one look at them and screamed "LEGO!!!!!" I suppose they're at least functional, either way.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

See, in my language, this is translated as "STUPID FUCKING GODDAMN SLOGAN."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sorry, what?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More like disco SUCK, amirite? Seriously, though, what's with the glittering landing strip? It's like a bukkake runway.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think my mom owned this negligee in the eighties.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Oh, my god, WHY?! What is that, condiment-print?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All right, I kind of love this. There's a dress made of the same fabric that I would totally wear, because who doesn't love glorious, Pepto-Bismol ponies? The shirt itself, however, is hideous.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm biased, because I hate shorts, but these are so Grandma-licious. Not my grandma; that lady only wore classic Chanel and would have deemed these shorts too gross to even give to her maid.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Speaking of Grandma-licious...oh, well. I guess it's more convenient to wear a picnic basket on one's feet than to carry it by hand. SO exhausting!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Was this purchased as a boutique in Innsmouth, by any chance? Or is it meant as terrifically clever clubwear that allows the wearer to vomit all over their front without anyone being the wiser?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Another quote from the boyfriend: "LEOPARD TUMORS!"

No comments: