Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lack of sexy in sexy post

I'm trying to jury-rig a halfway decent method of photographing myself, so that I can show off my fun outfits like all the other fashion bloggers out there, but my only option at the moment is to photograph myself looking confused and bleary whilst standing next to a plastic storage bin. Not so much.

So, in the meantime, the What Annushka Wore feature will be description-only.

Today's Outfit:

Black poofy-sleeved long t-shirt (Topshop, Dubai location)
Red faux-watered silk slip with thick black lace trim (originally from Victoria's Secret, but purchased at a vintage shop in Toronto [Kensington Market, of course- I think the shop is called Black Rose, but I could be wrong]), worn over
Black and white star-print leggings (Pinkie, Valladolid, Spain location)
Steve Madden black leather Mary Janes with large button strap

No comments: