Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Teese Me

I've got some kind of killer death-fuck flu, so I'm not exactly feeling fashionable- I'm wearing a pair of black capris that are about six sizes too big for me, and a t-shirt from a marathon my mother's college roommate's husband ran in 1986- but I couldn't help but get excited when I heard that Dita Von Teese is designing a line of lingerie for Wonderbra. I couldn't find any mention of the collection on the main Wonderbra site, but thanks to Marie Claire I did find some pictures:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hmmm...I'm not that enthused based on these two photos, but maybe the stuff will be cuter in person? I'm also pre-bitter, as I'm certain that, like all attractive and/or celebrity lingerie lines, it won't be available in my size. Which is huge. I swear to god, my bra tags actually say "Size: HUGE TRACTS OF LAND."

Oh, well. It could be worse. She could be shilling faux-absinthe like her ex-husband. (This site must be been to be believed.)

I also found the commercial for Dita's line, so if you're a fan of talking pictures, check it out:



The photos of Dita Von Teese in this post were taken from Marie Claire.

No comments: